Aquaculture and Aquatic Resources Management (AARM) is a Field of Study in AIT’s School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD) and is committed to improving regional institutional capacity in aquaculture and aquatic resources management and related fields through innovative approaches that integrate education, research and outreach.
AARM offers postgraduate programs in the following areas of specialization:
1. Aquaculture Technology and Management
2. Aquatic Resources Management
3. Integrated Coastal Management
Facts and Figures
- Established as a Field of Study in 1981
- Around 50 registered students annually
- More than 20 faculty and staff from 8 countries
- More than 500 Alumni in more than 30 countries
- More than 1,000 training participants since 1981
- Access to commercial farms within Thailand and various institutional facilities in the region
AARM alumni are now occupying influential positions in government agencies, national and international non-governmental organisations and private companies in Asia and beyond.